Monday, March 3, 2014

Coming up next…Paireeeee!


I've been stoking the traveler's dream since receiving an invitation to Europe from my nanny family back in August of 2013. Prior to landing the opportunity of a lifetime, I'd never dreamt so big. Even my wildest dreams would be considered conservative compared to what has developed into a 5 month voyage through southern Europe.

First stop is Paris. From here on out I get to spend my days with Ms. Calliope Sophia (!!!!). With her as my travel companion there is sure to be lots of playing, singing, and laughter. While Paris is the first city we will take on, it's certainly not the only. There is talk of also visiting Rome, Milan, and Madrid. Bottom line, every day is sure to bring a new adventure between the city scene and this little gal pal of mine.

I hope you'll share in our joy!

2 comments:

  1. Emma!!!! I love reading this. You are the luckiest girl in the world :-)
    I got your text in the middle of a crazy day and meant to send something back but it slipped my mind.
    Seriously though, the things you are getting to see! That has to be SO neat! The history amazes me since we don't have anything half as old here. Your photography is great too! The pictures sure do their job! (Making me jealous! I kid!) Although the pictures are really great. So artistic! I miss you already! ;-)
    PS Can you text me your mailing address when you have the chance?
    Loves! Richelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words. I am so glad that I've found a way of documenting my travels in a way that is meaningful. The history of this place is something fascinating indeed! It took me awhile to stop gasping at the dates on all these buildings, bridges, and statues. It's all still so regal!
      We just moved into a new place today that will be home for the next three months so I'll get you that address ASAP. Miss you too, dear friend!

      Delete