Lately I've been thankful for spontaneity leading to a night of live music by the talented William Fitzsimmons.
For internet that has connected me to a Jesus community with wonderful Sunday fellowship.
For clear signage reminding me that public restrooms in France are unisex.
For train rides to new cities.
For the opportunity to see my favorite color, gold, at her best throughout the extravagant complex at the Palace of Versailles.
For a neighborhood carousel and carriage seats filled with 25lbs of cuteness.
For happy living made possible by easy access to award winning bakeries and 300 step climbs.
For finally learning THE steps to perfect hard boiled eggs.
Here's to gratitude.
More fabulous photos and words...keep them coming. I love each and every update. Life could not be more exciting!
ReplyDeleteGotta try those eggs. Yum! Will Cece eat them?
ReplyDeleteCeCe has shown little interest in my hard-boiled eggs, but then I show a similar disinterest in her favorite - the cucumber :)
DeleteLovely blog, Emma! I am Jason's younger sister, if you recall us meeting in Portland. I am sincerely jealous, but at least I got the chance to see France with my best friend for two weeks a couple years back. I have enjoyed your pictures (pics of Cece too!) and your observations of Parisian lifestyle so far. I hope you don't mind me curiously visiting your blog on occasion.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Amara! So since you've been to Paris I must ask, what was your highlight of the trip?
Delete